Are you “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.” (Titus 2:13)
If you are an Endtime Believer of the Blessed Hope in Titus 2:13, you will also be familiar with 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11: “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.”
Here are 7 S’s to exhort us in preparing for the Lord’s Soon Coming:
- SEASON- Jesus described the Endtimes in Mt 24, Mk 13 and Lk 21. We are living in the season preceding His Return!
- SURPRISE- His coming will be like a thief in the night (1Thess 5:2).
- SUDDEN- It will happen ‘in the twinkling of an eye’ (1Cor 15:52).
- SIGNLESS- There will be no specific signs preceding this event; it will take place on an uneventful day (Mt 24:37-42). A description of the ‘last days perilous times’ is found in 2 Tim 3:1-7.
- STUDY- One must be a student of the Word to be prepared for the Lord’s Coming (2Tim 2:15).
- STEADFAST- Above all, ‘be steadfast and unwavering in your faith’ (1Cor 15:58).
- SON of GOD- Know who you are in Christ, a mature and courageous believer! (Ro 8:19; 1John3:1-3; Rev 21:7). Maranatha, the Lord Cometh!
END TIME TEACHINGS- New Category in Top Bar
The message to the church from these blog posts emphasizes the need to take note of the signs of the last days, the lateness of the hour, and to prepare for the return of Jesus for His church.
“What’s it all about?”
Here is a link I just added- a blog by two sisters who share their faith in God.
“If you are not assured of your salvation and eternal life, please also read about Richard, ‘The Man Who Was Mad At God’, then say this simple prayer that he said, to accept Jesus as YOUR Saviour, too:
“Dear Jesus, I am a lost sinner. I believe that you died for me. Please forgive me for my sins and come into my heart today. I accept you as my Lord and Savior and with your help, I will live for you. Amen.”
“The Bible says when one sinner comes to the Lord, all heaven rejoices:
Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. Luke 15:10
(end of quote)