Category Archives: Hearing From God And His Word
Are you “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.” (Titus 2:13)
If you are an Endtime Believer of the Blessed Hope in Titus 2:13, you will also be familiar with 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11: “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.”
Here are 7 S’s to exhort us in preparing for the Lord’s Soon Coming:
- SEASON- Jesus described the Endtimes in Mt 24, Mk 13 and Lk 21. We are living in the season preceding His Return!
- SURPRISE- His coming will be like a thief in the night (1Thess 5:2).
- SUDDEN- It will happen ‘in the twinkling of an eye’ (1Cor 15:52).
- SIGNLESS- There will be no specific signs preceding this event; it will take place on an uneventful day (Mt 24:37-42). A description of the ‘last days perilous times’ is found in 2 Tim 3:1-7.
- STUDY- One must be a student of the Word to be prepared for the Lord’s Coming (2Tim 2:15).
- STEADFAST- Above all, ‘be steadfast and unwavering in your faith’ (1Cor 15:58).
- SON of GOD- Know who you are in Christ, a mature and courageous believer! (Ro 8:19; 1John3:1-3; Rev 21:7). Maranatha, the Lord Cometh!