Pearl Harbor: We Will Always Remember
GREAT PHOTOS OF ARIZONA MEMORIAL OVER THE SUNKEN BATTLESHIP U.S.S. ARIZONA, which is the watery grave entombing 1,102 sailors and marines killed in the Pearl Harbor Attack Dec. 7, 1941.
Photo Credit: discoverhawaiitours.com
Remembering this day 72 years ago– and a very special thank you to all our veterans.
Beautiful song and images in this video “Peaceful Arizona,” composed by a Hawaii musician in tribute to the USS Arizona. We will always remember.
According to wiki.answers.com, there are an estimated 2,500 and 3,000 survivors still living today.
- Forget SpaghettiOs: Here’s a much better use of social media on #PearlHarbor72 (twitchy.com)
- Pearl Harbor Day 2013: Never Forget (wtpotus.wordpress.com)
- Pearl Harbor Anniversary Offers Peek Into a Different World (usnews.com)
- Remember Pearl Harbor! (heulu.wordpress.com)
- Pearl Harbor survivors to commemorate attack that drew US into World War II (bangordailynews.com)
- 72 Years Later: Remembering Pearl Harbor (pacificislandparks.com)
- Pearl Harbor: a day in infamy remembered (grumpyelder.com)
- Pearl Harbor survivor thrives on meeting visitors (posttrib.suntimes.com)
- Today We Remember Pearl Harbor – 72nd Anniversary (gcaptain.com)
- Remembering Pearl Harbor (givemeliberty01.com)
Posted on December 8, 2013, in America and tagged America Enters WW II, Arizona Memorial, Day of Infamy!, Pearl Harbor Attack 12-7-1941, Sunken Battleship Cemetery, Surprise Attack Upon Pearl Harbor, U.S.S. Arizona, World War II. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.